Friday, July 8, 2016

Forged

Okay...I'll grudgingly admit.... I guess I liked this book.  There was a lot of fighting and a lot of dying and I still don't like the way the love interest went.  I liked it a whole lot better than the second book Frozen but not as much as Taken. But all that aside, I really liked how everyone started to recognize the corruption in their leadership and started to work together to stop the fighting and get rid of the corrupt leader. It was hard for them to really trust each other...but they did.
It makes me think of our leaders today and how unfortunately a lot of leaders in our country are corrupt but people don't seem to notice or they don't care?  I don't understand it. This book gives me hope that maybe someday things won't have to be corrupt, that people will wake up and all work together to take back the freedoms we should all have that mean political leaders won't get away with committing crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment