Saturday, August 20, 2016

Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem

I grabbed this book not remembering that I had read it before. After a couple of chapters I realized I had read this book previously but since I was enjoying it again and couldn't remember the ending exactly I kept reading!  I originally found this book because the author is my friend's sister! My friend Sharee had a Mary Kay party at her house because her sister Melissa Lemon had just started selling it, so I met her before she was an author!
I really liked the story and I love retellings of fairy tales. At times it felt like it needed a little more editing or something...it didn't quite flow right but I loved reading the book and did so quickly. I also love that it is clean so I would let a teenager read it with no qualms. She has another book published and one coming soon...go check her books out!

No comments:

Post a Comment